Thursday, September 1, 2011

Old Friends and New Friends

Today I decided to go visit Westfield and cause mass unproductivity.  There were many coworkers who had not met CJ yet so I was glad to go and show him off!  It was so nice to see everyone and it made me miss the social aspect of work quite a lot.  I wish it would not be super ridiculous to even have someone Skype me at lunch so I can participate in all of the shenanigans.  However, I do not miss all of the meetings and other logistics that the beginning of the school year entails. 

My one coworker Ephraim also just became a new parent.  His son, Malachi, was born exactly two weeks before CJ.  Today they got to meet for the first time- after sleeping for a few hours (I think yesterday's shots wore him out) he did finally wake up and perhaps they had a baby "conversation." 






No comments:

Post a Comment